You have no items in your shopping cart.
What do I do with my instrument once the rental has finished?
If your child is not continuing on in band and you do not wish to renew your contract to continue the Rent-to-Own program then you are welcome to drop it off at any of our Tom Lee Music locations. Do not return the instrument to the school.
Other questions in the same category
- Does store pick up include the long weekend?
- Is the price the same as an in school rental?
- Why would I need insurance? Will my home insurance cover any costs?
- What is the protection plan?
- What if I change my mind about my rental?
- What if I am unhappy with my rental once it arrives?
- Where do I drop it off for repairs/cleaning?
- Who do I contact if my credit card info changes?
- What if I have to move out of province mid rental?
- How is my rent-to-own credit affected if I switch instruments mid rental?
- Do you rent outside BC?
- If the instrument is stolen who do I contact?
- Can I use my BC residence card to complete the rental?
- Can I send my payments in monthly if I do not want automatic withdrawal?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- If I initially rented new can I switch to used? Vice Versa?
- What are the prices for repair/cleaning?