You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is the protection plan?
For $1 a month our Protection Plan covers accidental damage or theft. In case of theft or damage that is beyond economical repair, a deductible will be charged to the customer ($100 for used instruments, $200 for new instruments). This avoids having to pay out the value of the rental instrument. Our Band Repair Technicians have the ability to determine if an instrument has been accidentally damaged or not. If there are charges that are not covered under the Protection Plan, the customer will be notified. The Protection Plan does not cover missing accessories or willful abuse.
Other questions in the same category
- Does store pick up include the long weekend?
- Is the price the same as an in school rental?
- Why would I need insurance? Will my home insurance cover any costs?
- What if I change my mind about my rental?
- What do I do with my instrument once the rental has finished?
- What if I am unhappy with my rental once it arrives?
- Where do I drop it off for repairs/cleaning?
- Who do I contact if my credit card info changes?
- What if I have to move out of province mid rental?
- How is my rent-to-own credit affected if I switch instruments mid rental?
- Do you rent outside BC?
- If the instrument is stolen who do I contact?
- Can I use my BC residence card to complete the rental?
- Can I send my payments in monthly if I do not want automatic withdrawal?
- What happens if I miss a payment?
- If I initially rented new can I switch to used? Vice Versa?
- What are the prices for repair/cleaning?