CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-886-6533

Find A Store   Contact Us   中文版

Online Store Returns or Exchanges

Online Store

  • I don't live near your retail locations. What if I need to return a product purchased online?


    To request a return or exchange a product purchased online please Log in to “your Account”. When logged in you can request a “return merchandise authorization” (RMA) under the “My Returns/Exchanges” Tab.Your request will be evaluated and a reply with instructions will be sent to you. In the RMA form please reference your original order number Item and reason for return. If applicable please provide all relevant details relating to the circumstances for the return. All costs related to the shipping of the returned item are the responsibility of the sender, with exceptions, negotiated by Tom Lee Music in special circumstances. We will not be able to process any refund or exchange if an RMA number is not provided.


  • Can I exchange a product in my online order?


    You may exchange items in your order before the items have been picked for shipping, To do so please log in and submit a request at “My Returns/Exchanges


Retail Locations

  • What if I need to return a product purchased at a Tom Lee Music retail location


    Items may be returned

      Ask A Question!