CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-886-6533

Find A Store   Contact Us   中文版

How do I replace or return a defective product?

To replace or return a defective product, please contact us and request an “RMA” (return merchandise authorization) number and return instructions. Please have your receipt, date of purchase, amount of purchase, and method of purchase on hand. We may also ask you for other relevant details relating to the circumstances that are responsible for the return. All costs related to the shipping of the returned item are the responsibility of the sender, with exceptions, negotiated by Tom Lee Music in special circumstances. We will not be able to process any refund or exchange if an RMA number is not provided.

      Ask A Question!