Yamaha GB1K SG2 Silent Grand Piano (4'11) in polished ebony with bench.
Yamaha's uncompromising insistence on superb sound and resonance, plus silent functionality, has been added to this GB1K and is available at a price suitable for smaller budgets. This is a SG2 type Silent piano™ featuring a CFIIIS sound source!
Now a real world-class Yamaha acoustic piano can be played using headphones at any time, day or night without being disturbed … or disturbing others. The market-leading Yamaha SG2 Silent System technology is unsurpassed, allowing 24hr practice as well as possessing many other features including a range of pre-installed sounds, being able to record your own performances or connecting mobile devices to use the latest Apps.
The market-leading Yamaha Silent System technology is unsurpassed, allowing 24hr practice, as well as possessing many other features including : being able to record & playback your own performances, a range of pre-installed sounds, 50 pre-set songs, MIDI, USB, or even connect to your iPad and use apps like ‘PianoDiary’ to monitor your playing progress by daily recordings.
Silent SG2 System Features
- Perform using Headphones
- Rich resonance and subtly accurate reproduction
- Stereo AWM sound sampling from CFIIIS concert grand
- 10 alternate voices10 voices, including harpsichord, pipe organ and strings, provide a wide range of musical expression.
- Recording and Play-back functions
- 50 Pre-Set Songs
- Connect to your iPad or iPhone, and use apps
- MIDI- equipped
- USB -equipped
- Accessories - AC adapter, Headphones, Headphones holder, Owner's Manual.
Acoustic Piano Features
- World-class Yamaha quality.
- Factory warranty.
- Super-dry seasoned for North America.
- Sparkling, crystal-clear tone.
- Responsive, intuitive touch.
- Painstaking craftsmanship.
- Enduring, faithful service.
- Contemporary styling.
GB1K SG2 Acoustic Piano Specifications
- Lenght - 151cm (5')
- Height – 99cm (39")
- Width - 146cm (57")
- Weight - 265kg (581lb)
- Finish - Polished Ebony.
- Number of Keys - 88.
- Number of Pedals - 3 (Damper / Bass sustain / Shift).
- Back posts – 3
- Frame – V-Pro
- Super-dry seasoned for North America
No additional information to display