The Sledgehammer from Korg is a clip-on guitar and bass tuner that attaches directly to your instrument for convenient tuning. The Sledgehammer provides precise tuning, and the high-brightness, high-contrast color LCD display ensures clear visibility whether you're playing at home or onstage.
In addition to the conventional chromatic mode, the Sledgehammer gives you a choice of guitar mode or bass mode. In each mode, the string number is shown beside the note name, allowing you to tune confidently and easily. You can also utilize flat and capo tuning settings, ensuring that you'll always be able to tune appropriately for your performance situation.
When in guitar mode, the Sledgehammer helps prevent string breakage by showing a "first string over-winding indicator" on the display if it detects that the thin first string has been tightened excessively. This is especially useful for beginners who may not be familiar with the tuning procedure.
- - Rotatable shuttle switch
- - Color LCD meter provides visibility
- - Dedicated guitar/bass modes and flat/capo settings
- - Over-winding warning for the first string, ideal for beginners
- - A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
- - Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup function