A Bare Bones Guitar with Big Tone!
The Seagull Excursion Natural SG acoustic guitar is an affordable, stripped-down instrument that's packed with tone. The 3-ply Canadian wild cherry top, back, and sides deliver a full-range tone with plenty of volume. A Silver Leaf maple integrated set neck, with slim 1.72" nut width, offers comfort and stability not found in guitars in this price range. If you're looking for a bare bones guitar that's packed with tone, then you need to check out the Seagull Excursion Natural SG acoustic guitar!
Seagull Excursion Natural SG Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
- Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
- Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
Robert Godin, owner of Seagull Guitars, has never been satisfied with good enough. His tireless search for the better guitar has created quite a few innovations that go into every guitar model that Seagull makes. Every Excursion Natural SG's top features the unique compound-curved top that adds structural integrity, increased projection, and allows for thinner bracing. Thinner bracing means more vibration and more tone. The 3-ply Canadian wild cherry laminate back and sides are ultra-strong, durable, and toneful. Take it from the Sweetwater crew - the Excursion Natural SG will give you years of great performance.
Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
The attention and care given to each Seagull shows in their looks, playability, and tone. Seagull has also taken extra care to ensure that the Excursion Natural SG's neck helps create an amazing guitar experience. An acoustic guitar's neck is more than just a fretboard used for playing, it also creates the guitar's tone. Seagull's Integrated Set Neck gives your guitar the sound you want and the stability you need in a performing guitar. This system provides stable and consistent action that also reduces warping and twisting. Thanks to this integrated system, the Excursion Natural SG's neck pitch is perfectly set. If it's too far forward the instrument will sound muddy, or if it's too far back the guitar will sound tinny. Seagull's design assures optimized sound and playability with these and other innovations found in the entire Seagull line.
Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's Excursion series guitars are handcrafted in Princeville, Quebec. All of the guitars in the Seagull line are made in Canada from the S6 Original models to the Maritime models to the top-of-the-line Artist series guitar. Most of the tonewoods are harvested from Canadian forests in an eco-friendly manner. You'll love the attention to detail, the quality tonewoods, and Seagull's commitment to make the best guitar possible. Grab a Seagull Excursion Natural SG and experience the difference.
Seagull Excursion Natural SG Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Laminated wild cherry top, back, and sides deliver warm, full acoustic guitar sounds
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows
- Integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter string pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle offer a sound similar to bone but with more harmonics
- Slim 1.72' nut width
- Thin, custom polished finish lets the guitar vibrate more freely
- Burn-stamped rosette adds a unique flair to this eco-friendly instrument
- Dual-function truss rods assure the perfect neck alignment and relief
- Handcrafted in Canada
Customer Reviews (2)
- goodReview by banane
Quality Price Value
- AwesomeReview by Hod
Quality Price Value